A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rutz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Douglas Rutz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Rutz practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rutz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Rutz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pacific, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Pacific Orthopedic Surgeons.