Some ratings provided by DrScore.
NEVER GO TO ATLANTA CENTER FOR DERMATOLOGY FOR ANY REASON! show details NEVER GO TO ATLANTA CENTER FOR DERMATOLOGY FOR ANY REASON!
by mary on Aug 21st, 2016

I was I patient for over twenty years. Going every 6-8 months. I mainly saw Judy Silverstein who did biopsies of my moles, all I heard back was from the receptionist was that my moles were OK-in fact many were abnormal I found out after getting my chart. Judy never took the time to explain any of this to me.They stamped on melanoma counseling on my chart with every visit which I never received. When she cancelled her appt. 17 yrs into going here, I saw Martin Weil, I showed him a jagged spreading lesion on my left arm. He told me it was benign and let me walk out the door. 8 months later I go back (big mistake) and see Weil again with a complaint that now it was itching (classic sign of melanoma- family history of melanoma in my chart) He says it's an inflamed SK, and does cryosurgery (malpractice with a family history of melanoma. Cryosurgery makes melanoma metastasize and is a major contraindication.) All this could be taught to a 12 year old. The lesion comes back and I see a different so called Dr there Michael Fisher, at this point I have a large red spreading area on my arm. He also does cryosurgery on this same lesion, letting me just believe it was benign for the 3rd time without a biopsy (malpractice again) doesn't even make a note in the chart that he does this surgery . He removes something off my back, I turn around and see he is not even using gloves! I tell him my sister has had melanoma (which is in my chart of 20 years) He says "There's one!" and sprayed my leg with the cryosurgery..I left the treatment room completely shaken. I go back months later this same lesion is back on my own, 2 so called Drs told me it was benign 3 times, the PA I saw finally did a biopsy and I now have stage 3 melanoma! If you are interested in making the owner David Levine money..go there, but if you want dermatological care and not incompetence, maliciousness, and Malpractice go elsewhere. I sure wish I never walked in these doors 20 year ago! I have had to have 2 major surgeries and I am in a fight for my life now. I would see a real Dr Greg Cox perimeterdermatology People complain about the wait, but I wish I had waited all day. I filed a lawsuit, malpractice was easy to prove, but in Georgia you can not claim damages for loss life expectancy, 100% when I first pointed it out to 50-60% now. If I die i can refile. GOING THERE WAS A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE ..STAY AWAY- THIS PLACE IS AN INSURANCE BILLING MILL ONLY AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN- A BLIGHT AND DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY. This is my opinion and my experience. You can reach me at longfinancial1@aol if you would like to see my chart

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
Feb 4th, 2016

Great Dr. , very pleasant , very thorough. Great personality .

by Michelle on Feb 2nd, 2016

Doctor Berman shows passion for his work, and listens to patient. He diagnosed my sunburn and treated it effectively.

by Emilie Warren on Aug 24th, 2015

A comfortable visit in all aspects. Such a pleasant gentlemen!

housewife show details housewife
by Gladys on Apr 22nd, 2015

Did a 5-10 min exam on my son and never said anything about a mole he had and they told him the rash he had under his arm was an allergic reaction and told him and his parents worry too much. Ended up getting a second opinion and they did a biopsy on his mole, as well as diagnosis his rashed, prescribed him medicine and now it is gone. This also happened to my husband. My son's mole came back fine, but my husband's was cancerous. They are not very thorough at this practice. I also had an exam here and now I'm wondering if they overlooked something on my. We will not be going back to this practice again!

by Heather on Apr 17th, 2015

SO happy and impressed with everything about this office!!!!

Coming Location is the best! show details Coming Location is the best!
Aug 6th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Berman. I've seen him before at the Roswell location, but recently have been making appointments in Coming due to the appointment availability. I've been to other dermatologists within the ATL Center for Derm Diseases, but Dr. Berman is by far my favorite. He truly cares about your skin and your well being, which I'm finding so hard to come by these days. He makes the appointment quick and efficient, yet effective, and always answers any questions I have. The Coming location not only is easier to make appointments at, but the staff there is SO wonderful. I wouldn't suggest any other doctor or office! Also, I realize that this is not the proper way to spell the city's name, but vitals.com considers it's name "profanity" and won't let me post my review otherwise.

Dr. Berman is one of the better Derms I've every seen show details Dr. Berman is one of the better Derms I've every seen
Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Berman really looks our for his patients and unlike some other Dermatologists I've seen in the past, doesn't seem annoyed by your questions or telephone calls. I was so surprised when he returned my after hours call right away and seemed genuinely concerned instead of genuinely bothered. His level of awareness regarding prescribing medication is very high as he always points out the cost to me and offers coupons if he has them. I am not currently insured so this is a huge help to me. I use to see a different Dermatologist who didn't think twice about give me prescriptions for medications that were over $200 (for a single med) when a different, equally effective med would be $20-$30.His office staff is extremely friendly and very patient.

Waiting..... show details Waiting.....
Aug 9th, 2011

After waiting for an hour I left his office never to return. I have seen him 4 times and each time I waited 30 to 45 minutes. All the other doctors seem to be able to schedule appointments well, but his patients are stacked up in the waiting room. Very Poor!!