A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Campbell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Smith Campbell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Kevin Campbell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Campbell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.