Dr. Kevin Hart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Hart?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2011

An Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Hart did a partial colonectomy on me. He did an excellent job. The hospital staff was impressed with his work and he even used very tiny plastic surgery type stitches, rather than staples, that left no scar.

May 23rd, 2011

rosalee petersen

I came across this because I was wondering where Dr Hart had moved to, and was suprised that my daughter, Bailey, had written a review. What she didn't explain fully was we had been in a head on collision with a delivery truck, due to black ice, 1/2/96. We were brought to the trauma center, where the Dr. had to pronounce my mom deceased, due to a severed brain stem and shattered atlas, c1 and c2. He fully expected to be sighning our death certificates, no one that had sustained that much blunt force trauma had ever been brought in alive. We all had our seat belts on. He came up with a procedure to repair our ilium and jujenum, and because od his ability to do so saved our lives. If not for him our family would have had a triple generation funeral. I use to bring him heart shaped cookies on the anniversary of our survival...he was truly amazing.

August 24th, 2010

This doctor saved my life and my mothers

it was about 15 years ago when i was in a car accident with my mother and grandma. my grandma was pronounced doa. my mother and I had a VERY slim chance of survival. We had extensive trauma and were not expected to live. I'm now 19 years old and my mother and I are physically doing well thanks to this doctor. his follow up was phenomenal and I saw him for years after he saved us and couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Colonoscopy