A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Sinho Lee MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lee practices Cardiovascular Disease near Deer Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Melville, NY.
See Deer Park Cardiologists.