A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scott Miller MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kevin Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Miller practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Uniontown, OH.
See Uniontown Internists and Uniontown Endocrinologists.