Dr. Kevin Miller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

May 6th, 2015
Dr Miller skillfully guided me through a diagnosis of Thyroid Cancer. I trust his judgement

July 24th, 2013
Best Doc ever!
Dr. Miller is nothing less than amazing. With Thyroid issues, I have to fight very hard to deal with weight gain and dry skin. Doc fights right along with me while ensuring that I am safe and my levels are appropriate. I never wrote a review for years because some of his staff was less than friendly. . . but Dr. miller listened to those complaints and made necessary changes! It is VERY pleasant to go to his office now! (But I am telling you, he is SOOOO good, that many of us put up with the yucky staff for a while to keep him as our Doc) I once gained 27 pounds in 3 months and as soon as I told Dr. Miller he was right there checking my blood, changing my meds and listening to me. He knows how hard I fight to get/keep the weight off and he does his part to track my levels and adjust my meds. HE LISTENS AND CARES!

July 29th, 2012
Just the best! Dr. Miller takes time to discuss any issue presented to him, and offers solutions. I feel confident that he can help me keep my diabetes under control, and that I can continue to live a long and healthy life.

May 8th, 2012
Dr Miller is very thorough and always takes his time. Dr Miller is very personable and very kind. He was able to help me and refer me to surgeon who was absolutely just as Dr Miller is. Thank you for making my life so much better.

September 19th, 2011
Great Thyroid Doctor!
Dr. Miller is amazing and his office staff seems to be improving. Even when the staff was very unprofessional, it was worth tolerating to receive such excellent medical care for my thyroid issues!