A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Oh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Oh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S Oh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Oh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Oh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Oh practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.