A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin White, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S White DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. White practice?
- Dr. Kevin White has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sparta, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ and Succasunna, NJ.
See Sparta Surgeons.