A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin White, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S White DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. White practice?
- Dr. Kevin White has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin White practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Surgeons.