Learn more about Dr. Kevin White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin White, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S White DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. White practice?
- Dr. Kevin White has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin White practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Surgeons.