A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S White DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. White practice?
- Dr. Kevin White has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kevin White practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons.