Overall Review

May 11th, 2015
Very uncaring and unhelpful
Staff didn't let me in to see the doctor until 15 mins after my appt, then the doctor kept me waiting for 30 mins after that. He barely spent any time with me. He didn't seem to listen to what I had to say. He ended up saying "you've had this condition for a while, you can just keep living with it" basically. I was extremely dissatisfied with this doctor. I spent a lot of time and money for him to just say "deal with it". My problems are very severe and keep me from falling asleep at all at night or even sitting still for 10 mins during the day. I will be seeing a different urologist.

February 18th, 2014
The wait time for Dr. Sanders is excessive and he never seems concerned it even interested. I would not refer him to anyone.

April 21st, 2013
Fantastic Human Being!
I enjoyed every second I spent working with Dr. Sanders. Not only is he a superb doctor & surgeon, he is loving & caring man. I can't submit this without saying that he is also one of the funniest people I have ever met!!

April 5th, 2013
The Best!
Dr. Sanders is the best urologist I have ever been to. He is kind, caring, listens to his patients concerns, never seems rushed and is extremely competent. If you're looking for a new urologist, this is your man! Highly recommend him!

March 19th, 2013
Excellent Physician
After having a horrific experience with another urologist in the area (Dr. Richard Rento), a friend recommended Dr. Sanders. I was able to get an appointment very quickly. Dr. Sanders was amazing. Very laid back, friendly and reassuring. He performed surgery on me three weeks ago, and everything went very smoothly. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a very friendly, competent urologist. He and his office staff are so pleasant, helpful and incredibly caring.