A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Scheetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Scheetz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheetz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Scheetz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Scheetz MD is a male Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Scheetz practice?
- Dr. Kevin Scheetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Scheetz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pathologists and Youngstown Hematologists.