A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Scheetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheetz
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Scheetz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Scheetz, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheetz graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Scheetz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Scheetz MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Scheetz practice?
- Dr. Kevin Scheetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Scheetz practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Pathologists and Youngstown Hematologists.