Dr. Kevin Schewe MD Patient Reviews

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Schewe and his staff are warm and compassionate, and it is apparent that everyone who works there wants to be there and wants to take good care of each patient. Dr. Schewe has done everything possible to aid in diagnosis and treatment of my cancer. I saw him on a referral one day, and I had my first treatment the next day. My tumor was completely gone within weeks as the treatment progressed. I would recommend Dr. Schewe to my family, my friends, and anyone with cancer or who suspects he or she may have cancer.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Schewe is the most competent and compassionate doctor I have ever seen. He answers all of my questions and never makes me feel as if he doesn't have time for me. He saw me immediately, and the next day began treatment. Within five weeks, the tumor was eliminated. He is cordial and easy to talk to, and he makes sure you know he is in it with you for the long haul.

January 25th, 2015
Very warm and caring.

November 16th, 2012
I think that Dr Kevin Schewe is one of the best dr I have had I almost thin he is a saint

June 26th, 2012
Probably saved my life ...
Dr Schewe STILL IS the only doctor who ever took my problem home with him. He thought about it, did research, contacted other doctors in other parts of the country and came up a with an aggressive plan to beat, not just put into remission, my cancer. He worked hand in hand with my chemo doctor and actually led the process. He found and subsequent cancer in follow ups, in a different place (bladder vs. nasal) probably caused by the chemo, and pointed me another stellar doctor (urologist) for the follow up for that cancer. I more recently went to him for an unrelated matter, because I could not find a doctor I could trust. He did a battery of tests to insure it was not cancer related (which it might have been), or failure of other organs and passed me on to another superb specialist. I love the guy, as does my wife. He also took the time to counsel her though my treatment processe(free). He is a realist, and does not get tied up in bureaucracy or being overly politically correct. He is a real person.

January 11th, 2011
One of the best in the US, He saved my life.
Dr. Schewe has saved my life twice. He caught things other Dr.'s missed or passed off to other Dr.'s thinking there was other problems. I would recomend this Dr. to anyone who has cancer and needs radiation. He is one of the best in the US and has the award to prove it!

November 19th, 2010
He knows his business...
Dr. Schewe not only maintains a private practice but he has been appointed the head of radiation oncology at St. Antony's Central, a large 4-star Denver hospital..While his "bedside manner" might be a little rough, his skill in treating life-threatening cancers is among the best. He is the kind of guy you want to have on your team when you are fighting for your life...Sometimes he tells you things you don't want to hear, but in the end, he is usually right..

February 20th, 2010
poor care
this doctor seemed aloof and more concerned about something else. I did not feel appreciated or cared for. I would avoid.

September 3rd, 2009
This doctor is the most caring efficient doctor I have ever been to see. Couldn't ask for better care if I tried. He is the best of the best.

August 29th, 2008
Lawsuit waiting to happen!!
I felt very uncomfortable being examined by a male doctor without a female nurse present. He came across as very smug:(