Dr. Kevin Schrunk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Schrunk?

July 31st, 2017

A very caring doctor

Dr. Schrunk is a very caring doctor who sits down with you and makes you comfortable with his expertise and calm manner. We have seen him since he first arrived in Dallas, replacing our longtime primary care doctor. We love his new office and location. He is great at referring us to specialists in the Baylor system. We really appreciate Dr. Schrunk.

January 11th, 2017

Don’t go to this doctor's office! Office manager (Jackie?) charged for annual visit, is extremely rude & doctor doesn’t even care

Don't go to this doctor's office! The office manager (Jackie?) charged for an annual visit (which my insurance would have covered) & said that because I discussed a prescription, they coded it as a different type of appointment that I then had to pay for; don't you discuss prescriptions at your annual visit? I have never had this happen to me, from any doctor's office before! The office manager (Jackie?) was extremely rude; how can someone so rude be an office manager? How can this be going on at a board-certified doctor’s office? The doctor didn’t even care or listen to me, when I was trying to discuss my health. I will be complaining about this doctor to my health insurance company, our company’s Benefits group, wherever this doctor is board-certified & wherever I can online.

December 30th, 2014

Total jerk. First visit, he knew nothing about me nor cared to learn anything about me. I'm always very forthcoming with physicians about everything. I was trying to give him medical history. He challenged everything I told him as if I was trying to lie to him or I was just too stupid to know my own history.

September 23rd, 2013

Won't refer where I want to go

Even though patient is improving won't sign for them to go "out of the Mercy network" for physical therapy. It just seems wrong to DICTATE where a patient can go to get the help they need.

July 26th, 2013

Excellent

Dr. Shrunk far exceeds my expectations as a doctor. He listens and he understands my needs. Always courteous, and has always given me ample time. I used to have white-coat fear but I can now keep an appointment without freaking out!

September 6th, 2017