Dr. Kevin Schrunk DO Patient Reviews

3.0

no change

January 10th, 2017
Don’t go to this doctor's office! Office manager (Jackie?) charged for annual visit, is extremely rude & doctor doesn’t even care
Don't go to this doctor's office! The office manager (Jackie?) charged for an annual visit (which my insurance would have covered) & said that because I discussed a prescription, they coded it as a different type of appointment that I then had to pay for; don't you discuss prescriptions at your annual visit? I have never had this happen to me, from any doctor's office before! The office manager (Jackie?) was extremely rude; how can someone so rude be an office manager? How can this be going on at a board-certified doctor’s office? The doctor didn’t even care or listen to me, when I was trying to discuss my health. I will be complaining about this doctor to my health insurance company, our company’s Benefits group, wherever this doctor is board-certified & wherever I can online.

December 29th, 2014
Total jerk. First visit, he knew nothing about me nor cared to learn anything about me. I'm always very forthcoming with physicians about everything. I was trying to give him medical history. He challenged everything I told him as if I was trying to lie to him or I was just too stupid to know my own history.

September 23rd, 2013
Won't refer where I want to go
Even though patient is improving won't sign for them to go "out of the Mercy network" for physical therapy. It just seems wrong to DICTATE where a patient can go to get the help they need.

July 26th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Shrunk far exceeds my expectations as a doctor. He listens and he understands my needs. Always courteous, and has always given me ample time. I used to have white-coat fear but I can now keep an appointment without freaking out!