Dr. Kevin Scott Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Scott?

Horrible Service, Ridiculous Fees

Posted on September 4th, 2013

When I called to schedule an appointment, the Doctor answered the phone as his assistant was out. He was not able to tell me if an appointment was available on the day which I requested but gave me an evening appointment. When I arrived for the appointment, no one greeted me. I said “Good Evening” to the staff at the front desk. The two young ladies just looked at me. One of them eventually asked if I had an appointment. When I said yes, the two ladies looked at each other with surprise. After waiting for about 30 minutes in the waiting room, my son and I were finally called back. No other patients were in the office and the doctor was lingering around the front desk making casual conversation with us so there was no explanation for a wait. My son was instructed to get undressed and wait for the doctor. His vital signs were not checked. We just patiently waited. The doctor performed his services, and we were told to check out with the receptionist. I asked him about completing a Health Certificate for the physical which he performed and was instructed to leave the form with the receptionist. Days had passed and I hadn’t heard anything back. I called only to be told that records from his previous doctor needed to be faxed to them in order to complete the form. They also asked for my son’s height and weight which they would have known had they taken his vitals. Nonetheless, I had my son’s previous doctor fax over the required forms. I called to ensure that Dr. Scott’s office had received them and was told that someone would give me a call back. No one did. I called back the next day and the young lady apologized for forgetting to call me back and said that the forms were received and the doctor should be able to complete them by the next day. Because I had not heard anything from them, I called to check on the status. Finally, after six business days, the form was completed. When I inquired about them faxing them to me, I was told that the forms cost $10 per page. I’ve been an athlete all my life, and my son has been playing sports for the last few years. I have never been charged anything to have a Health Certificate completed after getting a physical. Long story short, incompetent, rude staff and ridiculous fees should be expected when visiting this doctor’s office.

Friendly

Posted on May 21st, 2010

I am very satisfied with Dr. Scott and his staff. I have always been treated with professionalism and care. His medical advice and treatment was always on the mark. He always took a good amount of time, I felt never rushed. His staff is very caring and personal.

Dr. Scott

Posted on September 15th, 2009

Everything is fine with Dr. Scott's service all Drs. have a wait time so if people would realize that they'd not expect miracles. Trust me he's been my Dr. for yrs. he's fine as well as services.

Poor service

Posted on February 17th, 2009

I go there because they are close, but they always make me wait. Typically, they don't even call me in until 30 mins after the appointment time. Also, he made a careless mistake in caring for a wound once. It didn't hurt me, but it shows he's not paying full attention.

Posted on August 12th, 2015