A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Senn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Senn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senn
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Senn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Senn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Senn graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Senn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
- Womens and Childrens Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Mark Senn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Senn practice?
- Dr. Kevin Senn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Senn practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Neurologists.