A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sevarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sevarino, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevarino graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sevarino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Sevarino MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Sevarino practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sevarino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Sevarino practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: North Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists.