A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sevarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sevarino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sevarino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sevarino, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevarino graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sevarino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Gaylord Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Sevarino MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Sevarino practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sevarino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Sevarino practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Guilford Psychiatrists.