Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sevarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sevarino
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sevarino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sevarino, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevarino graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Sevarino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Gaylord Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Sevarino MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Sevarino practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sevarino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Sevarino practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Guilford Psychiatrists.