A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Shafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shafer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Shafer practice?
Dr. Kevin Shafer practices Family Medicine near Middleburg, PA.
See Middleburg Family Physicians.