A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Shafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Shafer is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shafer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Earl Shafer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Shafer practice?
- Dr. Kevin Shafer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Shafer practices Family Medicine near Middleburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Muncy, PA.
See Middleburg Primary Care Doctors.