Dr. Kevin Shalkham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Shalkham?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2015

Prevented Me From Having Possible Heart Failure

I believe Dr. Shalkham saved my life. I was having minor chest pains, after a consultation with Dr, Shalkham; he talked me into going to Cardiologist Dr. Amy Epps. I ended up needing a quadruple heart bypass. Had it not been for Dr. Shalkham convincing me to have the chest pains checked, I might have ended up having a major heart attack

April 22nd, 2011

Caring Doctor

I have had three visits with Dr Kevin Shalkham in the last 7 months. The first was a review of my records and to renew my medications as a transfer patient from another office in the System. The second visit was treatment for Vertigo symptoms that persisted for several days. Dr Shalkham conducted a thorough exam in neurological to determine the cause of symptoms. The third visit was a physical recently where he reviewed my records for previous problem areas. He conducted a typical head to toe exam checking all systems and ordering an EKGand followup labs. Overall Dr Shalkham provides outstanding care within the constraints of a busy office. I feel that I am getting superior care and medical advice.

January 5th, 2011

Good doctor, inefficient staff

I've been going to Dr. Shalkham for a couple of years now. He's not a bad doctor, but the follow up is very poor. It has taken me up to two weeks to get an RX refill prescription. When I call I get an answering machine, and then I wait and wait for them to call back. Right now I'm waiting for a call so I can get physical therapy. They were supposed to call yesterday and now this day is nearly over. I'm going to have to go into the office and talk to someone in person. I'm looking for a new doctor now.

April 19th, 2008

Dr.Shalkham is a wonderful doctor he takes his time with me I never feel rushed when I come in for a vsit. He very dedicated to his patients. I would recamind him to anyone who is looking for a good doctor.

September 7th, 2017