A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Shandera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Shandera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Shandera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shandera graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shandera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Charles Shandera MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Shandera practice?
- Dr. Kevin Shandera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Shandera practices Urology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Urologists.