inactive

Kevin E Shaw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2010
So very caring
I had complications and Dr. Shaw had me come to see him every week for several months to monitor my condition. He was very compassionate and sympathetic to me about my situation.

January 1st, 2010
An excellent MD!
I have used Dr. Shaw's services off and on for 13 years. He took the time to repair a tricky problem I initially came in with, one that required numerous visits and monitoring for about 6 months post-surgery. His face lift was extremely natural, with no visible scarring. 13 years later, and I still do not need any "touch-ups." His tummy tuck was one of the best I have ever seen.More importantly, Dr. Shaw has refused to "fix" certain areas that in his mind do not need surgical intervention. Operating facilities are comparable to that of a full hospital, staff are excellent and knowledgeable. I fully reccommend Dr. Kevin Shaw.

August 30th, 2009
Terrible
Don't use this doctor. I am still trying to hide the scarring after a $10,000 facelift. He was very unconcerned with my results, absolutely no follow up and terrible bedside manner.