Dr. Kevin Sheehan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
Dr. Sheehan is amazing.
Dr. Sheehan is a caring, compassionate, east to talk to doctor who truly listens. He doesn't hesitate to tell it straight like it is. He informs you and gives options.

September 1st, 2016
Excellent caregiver
I've used Kevin since 2003. He has always been friendly, attentive and most importantly accurate in his diagnoses and efficient in his work. Top shelf doctor in a top shelf hospital.

April 6th, 2016
Excellent doctor, with excellent relationship with his patients

November 23rd, 2013
HE knows to ask the right question, does not make you take medicine if you do not need it, and so easy to talk to. A very good doctor

September 5th, 2013
He is a very good doctor, takes time with you, and stays on positive note, Lessons to all your needs. One of the best Doctors I have been to.....

October 13th, 2011
Like him
He and staff are very professional. He referred me to another doctor when he was not sure of dx.

July 22nd, 2010
Excellent Doctor and Staff
I am impressed with Dr. Sheehan. When I met him several years ago, the first thing I noticed was he was prepared. He had already read through my entire medical history, which was comprehensive, and he asked me to start with my number one concern and go down the list. Each concern was addressed thoughtfully and thoroughly. The next thing I noticed was that this doctor is very astute. He observed through careful attention and questioning, specific medical conditions that had not been accurately diagnosed, in all the years I had been a patient of another M.D. The diagnoses made by Dr. Sheehan, followed up by testing, proved to be accurate. He follows through with diagnoses, tests and listens. He is obviously very intelligent and well informed with all of the latest research and quite personable. Several people I know, including family members, have switched to Dr. Sheehan over time. He is a great, overall Internal Medicine doctor and we're lucky to have him here. His staff and assistant are professional and friendly.

October 22nd, 2008
7 years later
I visited with Dr. Sheehan 7 years ago for a virus which was quickly and completely eradicated.At the time I was completely impressed with the Doctor's quality of care, depth of concern regarding matters not limited to my health but also my *pocket-book*. Now, 7 years later I found myself in need of a medical doctor and with little effort "relocated" this man.I can only say he has well seasoned over the years. He is extremely conversant, careful that I understand what and why we are doing medical procedures....And so, for now I am delighted to say that I "rate" Dr. Sheehan with 4**stars**>

August 11th, 2017