A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Shelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Shelton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Shelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Shelton practices Family Medicine near Celina, TX.
See Celina Family Physicians.