A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Shelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shelton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Shelton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Shelton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Kevin Shelton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Shelton practices Family Medicine near Celina, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Celina Primary Care Doctors.