A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sherer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sherer, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherer graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Sherer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital-Prineville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin E Sherer MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Sherer practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sherer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Sherer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bend, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM and Redmond, OR.
See Bend Internists, Bend Critical Care Practitioners, and Bend Pulmonologists.