Dr. Kevin Shumrick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 22nd, 2012
I DIDN'T HAVE INSURANCE BUT MY DR. SAID DR. SHUMRICK WAS THE BEST SO I WENT TO HIM AFTER BEING MUGGED IN OCT. HE SAW ME TWICE & NEVER TOLD ME I HAD TO PRE-PAY HALF OF HIS FEE BEFORE HE WOULD FIX THE FRACTURES IN MY CHEEK, EYE & NOSE.SO EEDLESS TO SAY I WAS VERY UPSET THAT I WASTED MY TIME & HIS AS WELL. WISH HE HAD TOLD ME FROM THE BEGINNING.NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN WITH A NEW DR. JUST WISH DR. SHUMRICK HAD BEEN NICER AT MY VISIT & TRUTHFUL ABOUT COST.

September 6th, 2012
He is a man of few words, but he has been very competent with my treatment and surgery.

February 15th, 2012
Dr.Shumrick is not someone I would recommend to family or friends. Very unprofessional in the office. Needs to make sure he has all the test results and information ahead of time. Don't wait until patient is in office and then get nasty with those trying to help him do his job. Hope patient's make sure they get all the correct info they need from Doctor's office

February 25th, 2011
The Best!
I have know Dr. S. since 1985 (in fact his father was my ENT Dr. before he retired) and have nothing but positive things to say about him. He is an exceptionally well qualified and caring specialist -- simply one of the very best!

December 8th, 2009
Exceptional
Dr. Shumrick represents the best in his field. I have always received great care at Group Health Associates.

March 30th, 2009
Highly Recommend
I had Moe's surgury on the side of my nose. They couldn't close the area and had to refer to a plastic surgeon. 2 hours later I was in Dr. Shumrick's office and 3 hours later, he had me in outpatient surgery. After having surgery on my face before that didn't go too well, I was leary of this as I didn't know Dr. Shumrick. 3 months later, you can hardly tell I had this done. I extremely highly recommend Dr. Shumrick for any facial reconstruction. This is one Doctor that really knows what he's doing, takes the time to talk to you, and follows up with visits until you and he are completely satisfied with results!!! FANTASTIC JOB DR. SHUMRICK and Thanks much for all your work!