A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sieck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sieck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sieck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sieck graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Sieck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dean Sieck MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Sieck practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sieck has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Sieck practices Internal Medicine near Pampa, TX.
See Pampa Internists.