A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sierra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sierra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sierra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sierra graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Sierra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Paul Sierra MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Sierra practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sierra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Sierra practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Pulmonologists, and Tampa Critical Care Practitioners.