Learn more about Dr. Kevin Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Silver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Silver, FACC, FASNC, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin H Silver FACC, FASNC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Silver practice?
- Dr. Kevin Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Silver practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Cardiologists.