Learn more about Dr. Kevin Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Silver is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Silver, FACC, FASNC, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Silver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin H Silver FACC, FASNC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Silver practice?
- Dr. Kevin Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Silver practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Cardiologists.