A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Silver, FACC, FASNC, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Silver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin H Silver FACC, FASNC, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Silver practice?
- Dr. Kevin Silver has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Silver practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Hudson, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Barberton, OH.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Cardiologists.