Dr. Kevin Snyder DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

September 22nd, 2015
every time I have had to be seen by Dr Snyder, he is kind, caring, takes the time to get to know me, and takes care of my problem! Dr Snyder is an excellent health care professional/doctor, and I would recommend him to anyone!

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Snyder has been my primary doctor for over 25 years. During that time I've been treated for all kinds of medical conditions: URI, arthritis, back injuries, shoulder injuries, minor surgery, mental health care, Lyme disease, herniated cervical disc, etc. I've always received very good care. Dr. Snyder's bedside manner is second to none. I fully recommend his services to anyone.

August 18th, 2013
Dr Snyder is the best Doc I've ever had.
I started going to Dr. Snyder after having a long back ailment. My then Dr wasn't doing a thing about it. No X-rays, no MRI, and nothing to relieve the pain. I ended up in the ER with terrible pain I could no longer tolerate. After an X-ray, one of the Drs asked if I'd been in a wreck. Apparently my back was a complete mess. I started going to Dr Snyder after that. After an MRI I found I had 2 bulging discs, stenosis and scoliosis. He spent a lot of time explaining what was wrong with my back and couldn't believe that my Dr before never even did an X-ray. Ever since he's been the best Dr I've ever had. He spends a lot of time with me when I have a concern. He is by far the best Dr in the area. I recommend him to everyone who needs a new doctor.

July 25th, 2010
Has been nothing but professional.

October 28th, 2009
Unprofessional Physician
Dr. Snyder discusses confidential information with other patients. He has discussed other patients' medical information with me and has discussed mine with other patients. His bedside manner is sufficient, but not outstanding.