Learn more about Dr. Kevin Speer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Speer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speer
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Speer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Speer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Speer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Speer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Speer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Speer practice?
- Dr. Kevin Speer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Speer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons, Raleigh Family Physicians, and Raleigh Sports Medicine Doctors.