A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Speer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Speer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Speer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Speer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Speer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Speer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Speer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Speer MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Speer practice?
- Dr. Kevin Speer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Speer practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons, Raleigh Family Physicians, and Raleigh Sports Medicine Doctors.