Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sperber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperber
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sperber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sperber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sperber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Todd Sperber MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Sperber practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sperber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Sperber practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists, Bronx Sports Medicine Doctors, and Bronx Pain Management Doctors.