A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sperber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sperber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sperber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sperber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sperber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Todd Sperber MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Sperber practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sperber has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Sperber practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Physiatrists, Bronx Sports Medicine Doctors, and Bronx Pain Management Doctors.