A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sperber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sperber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sperber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sperber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sperber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sperber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans