A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Spires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Spires is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Spires, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Spires graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Spires has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Scott Spires MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Spires practice?
- Dr. Kevin Spires has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Spires practices Urology near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Hudson Urologists.