A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sprague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sprague is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprague
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Sprague Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sprague, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprague graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sprague has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Sprague MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Sprague practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sprague has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Sprague practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.