Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Sprague
Dr. Kevin Sprague, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Sprague is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital -Trenton, Southshore Campus, Oakwood Southshore MC and Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Sprague has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Sprague has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kevin Sprague is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, MI.
Dr. James Eberhardt
Flat Rock, MI 3.34 mi10
Dr. William Athens Jr
Flat Rock, MI 3.34 mi25
Dr. Michael Roberts
Orthopedic Surgery, General Practice
Brownstown Twp, MI 3.36 mi30