A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sprague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sprague is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprague
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sprague Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sprague, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprague graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sprague has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Sprague MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Sprague practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sprague has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Sprague practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Surgeons.