Dr. Kevin Sprague Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Sprague?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Sprague?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 11th, 2017

Dr Sprague inspires confidence in me

He did a total knee replacement on my right leg

February 28th, 2017

Very Satisfied With His Care...

Excellent Doctor!

February 22nd, 2016

Very upset

I had high hopes the first time I saw him..explaing My shin pain for years.. He first did xray that was negative.. So he said I was gonna be a challenge.. That actually gave me high hopes, I thought he was gonna do everything he could.. Well he scheduled bone scan.. Results he told me Mild shin splints.. Yes it can be painful he said so get diff shoes and take anti-inflammatory meds.. Then follow up with your reg dr.. Could be a vitimin deficiency get blood work.. I said I did and they said low vitamin D yrs ago I took the meds got it up and yrs later still having pain.. Needless to say he just blew me off.. So I read my results online it did say possible shin splints.. But it all so said degenerative uptake in shoulders, hips and knees.. Not knowing what that ment I researched it It could be osteoarthritis.. Wich he mentioned nothing about.. So I called him he said yes It could be but its not a positive answer and doesnt coincide with shin pain.. Well im no Dr but if I have arthritis in hips and knees to me seems like it could be affecting my shins if Im walking poorly.. But again it could be Not sure if I have it??? So No more test To see if it is Really.. But all so shin splints dont tend to last 8+ yrs and not go away.. So Im a little sceptic on that.. He told me get better shoes lmao cant tell you how many shoes Ive gone threw nothing helps.. Not to mention most people who get shin splints they tell to rest your legs for few days.. Im not an athlete.. he said yeah working in a kitchen at hospital but He said you have to work so cant take time to rest.. Not that any of that helps.. I have been off work pain does ease up but as soon as I go back pain gets worse.. Im 34 yrs old and I think they wont do anything because Im young.. Or give me a real diagnosis to get disability if needed.. I cry in pain almost every night.. So thanks for nothing sprague just a total of $200 in bills for copay and bone scan..

October 26th, 2015

The Dr himself is ok! But the people in the office are enough to drive patients away! They are beyond rude.

August 28th, 2015

The Best!

Dr Sprague has performed 2 surgeries for me and 1 for my mother.. he is simply the best Doctor. His bedside manner is outstanding .. and his level of care is enormous! I trust him completely!

April 22nd, 2015

Crazy people

I think the previous reviews are complete bull. I worked for him for a year and he is the rudest, most arrogant person Ive ever met in my life. Many pts left in tears as he has absolutely no bed side manner what so ever. I wouldn't recommend him to my dog....

January 22nd, 2015

Very comfortable with Dx and treatment

September 20th, 2011

This highly skilled doctor is guided by God's hands. I thank him and would VERY HIGHLY RECCOMMEND HIM AS A SURGEON. The most caring individual I have ever met.

May 3rd, 2011

Glad I found him

Dr. Sprague is a very caring doctor. He fully discusses your care before, during, and after surgery. Works with you to be sure you get the best care and outcome possible. He even refers you to other doctors if he feels they have more experience in your type of problem. I can't say enough good things about him. He has performed four surgeries on me and I am thankful.

August 8th, 2017