A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Steel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Steel, Adult cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Steel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Steel, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Steel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Steel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Erik Steel DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Steel practice?
- Dr. Kevin Steel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Steel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lackland Afb, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.