A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Stucki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Stucki is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucki graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Stucki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Stucki DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Stucki practice?
- Dr. Kevin Stucki has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Stucki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Roy, UT.
See Ogden Orthopedic Surgeons.