A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Stucki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Stucki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stucki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stucki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stucki graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stucki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Stucki DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Stucki practice?
- Dr. Kevin Stucki has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Stucki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Surgeons.