Dr. Kevin Sugalski DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Johnstown, PA

April 3rd, 2015
I have been a patient of Kevin Sugalski for a couple years and he is great. I do not believe the 1 star reviews given to him. He takes his time answers questions and is personable. Always concerned about me and my diabetes.

November 26th, 2014
Poor Poor Poor
Poor - should not even receive one star: Have been seeing this doctor for about two years now and I am appalled at lack of care, concern and treatment. No remedy advised, treatment, or antibiotic prescribed for continual congestion and ear and throat problems. He advised me to use over-the-counter remedies. Almost didn't return after second visit when he asked me if I had blood work done. I told him no because he didn't give me a script for that at my last visit. I was shocked when he appeared to become agitated and claimed that he did. I told him I keep a day planner with all appointments and place scripts there for later dates and remember that he DID NOT give me a script for blood work or anything else. He seemed agitated. He then handed me a script for blood work to be done before next OV and said, "Put that in your day planner or whatever you have!" Disrespectful...ignored what I said. Sneered and laughed when informed of my prior surgeries for serious medical condition as if he didn't believe me. Obviously didn't read my medical record. Doesn't believe in prescribing antibiotics. Gave him chance and am looking for new doctor. Have thyroid condition that makes it impossible to lose or keep weight off. He wrote on my chart which I could see that one of my conditions was obesity! I wear a size 12, not 22!! I'm over 60, highly educated, and don't appreciate being patronized. I expected higher level of care. Did not ask me if I had any concerns or questions before I left.

January 15th, 2014
Best Dr In Johnstown
I am glad my former Dr decided he wanted to thin out his patient load (He had no real reason for it but that is another review) I have been treated like a human being by Dr Sugalski he addressed issues I had that my former Dr refused to due to his religious beliefs a clear disregard to his Hippocratic oath! Dr Sugalski took plenty of time to listen and ask questions about my health on my first visit something I have never found in any Dr I saw since moving back to Johnstown, I hope he continues practice here it took almost 5 years to find a Dr I can trust.

April 19th, 2013
NOT REALLY A GOOD DR.........no stars
The worst DR. I have ever been to,I ask him 2x to look at the diabetic damage to my toe ,he is so ignorant ,he acted like he never heard me.I wouldn' t go back to him if he were the last person on EARTH...........He never addressed the problems I came for.Self centered jack a..I hope he suffers from a serious medical problem,and someone treats him the way he treated me,,or not

September 1st, 2012
Caring professional
I spent a long time trying to get in as a new patientHowever once I did I was exceptionally pleasedThat I hadn't given up. He took him time with me, listened to Every problem, complaint, concern, or thoughts I had. I have had several attempts with finding doctors in Johnstown and he was the ONLY one who didn't have his hand on the door knob before I was done explaining my symptoms. He never blew off any concern I had like several others have done. He never forgot to prescribe a script before They left for the day, like some others had. He just overall is the best doctor I have found in this area in 3 years. His bedside manner is top notch and I feel he genuinely cared about my health and well being instead of seeing dollar signs.

June 19th, 2012
Dr. Sugalski is an excellent Dr. one of the best. He takes his time and explains everything. He is very knowledgeable and up on the latest procedures. Hard to find Doctors like him.

May 24th, 2012
My husband and I both have been seeing Dr. Sugalski for many years. He has accurately diagnosed us with high blood pressure and we are on meds for it. In my opinion, he is the best doctor in Johnstown. Very caring person who loves his patients. You are NOT a number when you go there. He truly cares about each person. Can't say enough about him.

April 4th, 2012
Dr. Sugalski did not diagnose chest pain and I had a heart attack with heart damage because of his failure to do anything about cheat Pain. I will not go to him ever again!

April 22nd, 2010
Without a Doubt THE Best Doctor in Johnstown
Dr. Sugalski is an outstanding physician. the wait to see him may get a little long but once you do see him you realize that he just takes his time to LISTEN and truly will help you. If his problem is out of his area of expertise, he will refer you to the best specialist available. This is one doctor that will admit he is not GodClaudia and Carrie complete his staff and are just as highly professional, caring and compasionate as the doctor they work for!! If you are fortunate enough to have him for a family doctor, you are indeed a lucky person!