Dr. Kevin Suk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Suk?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 7th, 2015

Warning - only works in out patient surgery centers

I started treatment for ERM with a different doctor in the Retina Institutes. When it was determined I needed surgery, I was moved to Dr. Suk. I saw Dr. Suk in Huntington Beach but was told the procedure would have to be done in San Gabrial. The surgical booker was vague and the surgery center did not look at my pre-admit records until the afternoon before my surgery and cancelled my surgery for other health issues. It took 4 days for Dr Suk to call me back to tell me he had no hospital priviledges, only surgical centers. Nearly 2 weeks later, he told me that NONE of the doctors in the Retina Institutes had hospital priviledges and that I should call UCI and maybe they could recommend a doctor. I found the treatment at his office highly unprofessional.

September 29th, 2015