A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sullivan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sullivan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lawrence Sullivan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Sullivan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Decatur Radiologists.