A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Sumida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Sumida, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sumida
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sumida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Sumida, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumida graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sumida has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin D Sumida MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Sumida practice?
- Dr. Kevin Sumida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Sumida practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Arlington Surgeons.