Dr. Kevin Supple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Supple?

September 18th, 2017

In 2014, the head of the my humorous was completely out of the socket, but due to existing health issues, it wasn't possible to have surgery until 2015. I had a total reverse shoulder replacement done by Dr. Supple. While I was under his care, I faithfully attended PT. At the time of my discharge, I had recovered total range of motion, being able to hold my are down at my side, and make a complete circle with full extension. I am an active competitive ballroom dancer, and dedicated gardener. Today, I am pain free and have no limitations in activities. I love this man!!

July 21st, 2017

Excellent doctor

I've not had surgery with Dr. Supple. But, he did give me solid advice. Back to active sports and healed.

August 23rd, 2015

Excellent care, bedside manner and surgical results.

June 18th, 2013

Great Doctor for Athletes

Dr. Supple saw me promptly for a wrist that was broken while cycling and explained my injury in a way that I could understand. He told me exactly what I should do next and asked if I was OK with the pain until his partner could see me the next day and schedule surgery. His support staff was great and put me at ease in an uncomfortable situation. I never felt rushed and certainly would recommend him to my friends and family.

July 5th, 2012

Stay "in the game" with this expert in your corner

My third sport related injury two of which needed surgical solutions performed by Dr. Supple. Dr Supple was my instant selection each time w/o a guess. He's upfront, provides surgical and non-surgical options, clearly sets expectations and executes to the plan. He and his staff are caring and friendly people who like us enjoy an active lifestyle. Highly recommend his work!

October 19th, 2017