A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Crawford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Crawford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Crawford practice?
Dr. Kevin Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.