A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Crawford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T Crawford DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Kevin Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Crawford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wayne, MI.
See Wayne Orthopedic Surgeons.