3.0

Great Doctor !! show details Great Doctor !!
by Lauren Hansen on Apr 13th, 2015

He was very upfront and gave me options and let me make my own decisions.

Nov 14th, 2013

I had a 4 oclock appointment with him about a month ago,sat in a overpacked waiting room for an 1 1/2 hours. Finally got called back and there i sat for another half hour, however i was entertained by his staff playing catch with medical paraphernalia, I thought to myself wth! Maybe they were excited about football season starting. Finally i seen the Doctor and it was like he was'nt even listening to me or the pain in my shoulder, Gave me cortisone shot,pain reduced somewhat, now a couple of weeks later, pain is back in full force. Gonna schedule another appointment,but not with this guy.

Poor care show details Poor care
by Dan on Oct 15th, 2013

I was very unhappy with his care. Would never see him again or recomend him to others. His office staff were very plesant.

by Sandra Moing on Oct 2nd, 2013

Staff doesn't have the courtesy to call back with a yes or no answer from the Dr. Crawford. Called early in the morning to get MRI result and was told they would call back before five. Called again at 4:58 and was told again someone will call be back before they leave. Call the next morning and was told he still haven't said anything and that he is in surgery for today. They had all day to give me an answer. Not to mention a week went by to find out the receptionist forgot process another referral since my insurance didn't approval of the first referral. REALLY!!! unhappy patient

ms show details ms
by cathy on Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Crawford has been my doctor for over 25 years. Had several different surgical procedures done during that time frame. His bedside manner can come across as distant but once you get to know Dr. Crawford, he's really a funny guy. Overall, Dr. Crawford is an excellent doctor and i wouldn't go anywhere else. Remember people, you don't have to always like the doctor, you just have to trust in his abilities to fix you. I trust him 100%.

Don't waste your time show details Don't waste your time
May 31st, 2013

Had surgery with Dr. Crawford. Cost me over 14k when I've never ears of that being the price for a small surgery as this one was. They tried to reschedule my surgery at the past minute saying that the surgical tools weren't there. Then all of the sudden they were once I threatened not to use them anymore. Now it has been months since surgery and I am still not walking right when I should've been 2 months ago. Worst encounter with a dr EVER!! Now I have to get looked at by yet ANOTHER doctor to fix this mess.

Feb 18th, 2013

would never see him again

Knee show details Knee
Nov 21st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Crawford for 9 years for my knees. He is a great doctor with a very good bed side manor. He is doing everythig possable to extend the life of my kness's before I must get them replaced.