Dr. Kevin Crawford Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Crawford?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He should not be practicing medicine.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Doctor ordered an mri and failed to review it. Didn't tell me that a mass showed up on my thyroid in the mri. He only wanted to do hand surgery. My symptoms are stemming from my neck and I don't need hand surgery. Only spent about three minutes with me. I won't go back.I should file a complaint with the medical board.

Posted on August 24th, 2015

Will never see him again.

Great Doctor !!

Posted on April 13th, 2015

He was very upfront and gave me options and let me make my own decisions.

Posted on November 14th, 2013

I had a 4 oclock appointment with him about a month ago,sat in a overpacked waiting room for an 1 1/2 hours. Finally got called back and there i sat for another half hour, however i was entertained by his staff playing catch with medical paraphernalia, I thought to myself wth! Maybe they were excited about football season starting. Finally i seen the Doctor and it was like he was'nt even listening to me or the pain in my shoulder, Gave me cortisone shot,pain reduced somewhat, now a couple of weeks later, pain is back in full force. Gonna schedule another appointment,but not with this guy.

Poor care

Posted on October 15th, 2013

I was very unhappy with his care. Would never see him again or recomend him to others. His office staff were very plesant.

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Staff doesn't have the courtesy to call back with a yes or no answer from the Dr. Crawford. Called early in the morning to get MRI result and was told they would call back before five. Called again at 4:58 and was told again someone will call be back before they leave. Call the next morning and was told he still haven't said anything and that he is in surgery for today. They had all day to give me an answer. Not to mention a week went by to find out the receptionist forgot process another referral since my insurance didn't approval of the first referral. REALLY!!! unhappy patient

Don't waste your time

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Had surgery with Dr. Crawford. Cost me over 14k when I've never ears of that being the price for a small surgery as this one was. They tried to reschedule my surgery at the past minute saying that the surgical tools weren't there. Then all of the sudden they were once I threatened not to use them anymore. Now it has been months since surgery and I am still not walking right when I should've been 2 months ago. Worst encounter with a dr EVER!! Now I have to get looked at by yet ANOTHER doctor to fix this mess.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

would never see him again

Knee

Posted on November 21st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Crawford for 9 years for my knees. He is a great doctor with a very good bed side manor. He is doing everythig possable to extend the life of my kness's before I must get them replaced .

Posted on October 5th, 2017