A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Flaherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Flaherty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Flaherty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T Flaherty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Kevin Flaherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Flaherty practices Ophthalmology near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Ophthalmologists.