A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Flaherty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Flaherty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Flaherty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T Flaherty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Kevin Flaherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Flaherty practices Ophthalmology near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Ophthalmologists.