Dr. Kevin Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2016

I called Dr. Lees office to make an appointment as a new patient, but the receptionist said you do not take L. A. Care insurance. I told her I see it on the list, and I have a card with his name. She hung up on me. I called my health insurance and had her call and she hung up on her also. Very RUDE, No phone edict.....

February 4th, 2014

Overall the staff was great!

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Lee and I really like him. He was friendly and took time to explain matters.

December 21st, 2013

You're getting a highly trained doctor

He is a Family Practitioner and therefore required to re-certify ever 8 or so years. This means he has to keep current. He is humble and listens to what a patient is saying. My only regret is someday he will retire and we'll have to find a doctor.

November 21st, 2013

I recommend this dr

I was referred to Dr. Lee after going to and Urgent Care. I had a condition that was more painful than anything I possibly could have imagined. He was very kind and had a warm, pleasant, bedside manner. He was extremely empathetic to my condition and listened compassionately to all of my complaints. He is, honestly, one of the best and brightest dr's I have seen!

October 14th, 2013

I would recommend him to anyone

Dr. Lee and his staff are amazing. They are all very respectful and professional. I have some of the worst insurance known to man and I have never received any outrageous bills from here. I also didn't get blood work done on my first visit, since I wasn't fasting. I did get the appropriate blood work done on the next visit. Dr. Lee is extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and thorough.

August 26th, 2013

Great doctor

It is very easy to get an appointment. Dr. Lee listens, which is an amazing trait to find in a Doctor. His staff is very friendly and I have been very pleased with my experiences with everyone here on my past few checkups.

June 29th, 2013

i recommend him

When you first meet him, he makes it very easy to be comfortable and relax. Kinda reminded me of an Australian Mad Scientist upon introductions which in itself made going to the doctor an enjoyable experience.

May 10th, 2013

The best

I wouldn't trade him for any other Doctor on the Planet!

February 25th, 2013

I recommend

Every time I've been here, I have received the highest level of compassionate care from every individual there.

February 4th, 2013

I recommend him

Dr. LEe and the staff are very friendly and well organized. I love the fact that they make every effort to see my children the same day when they are sick. Dr. Lee always makes me and my children feel very comfortable at every visit. I would definitely recommend this office to family and friends.

September 20th, 2012

experienced doctor

i have had many great experiences with this doctor. I have recommended him to freinds who also like his practice. It is very obvious that Dr. Lee has experience and good bedside manner

September 18th, 2012

Great family doctor

Great family doctor. Great doctor, He is strait and too the point. That is not to say he is not compassionate. He seems not suffer fools. He makes uncomfortable procedures and condition more than tolerable. He spends the necessary time with a patient; which in his case is shorter than other doctors I have been to. This is a credited to his experience and expertise in his field.