Kevin T Lee, MD
Temple City
5739 Rosemead Blvd
Temple City, CA 91780
626-292-1241
Locations and availability (1)

|  Overall the staff was great!  |  show details
by Outz on Feb 4th, 2014

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Lee and I really like him. He was friendly and took time to explain matters.

|  You're getting a highly trained doctor  |  show details
by Marjorie H on Dec 21st, 2013

He is a Family Practitioner and therefore required to re-certify ever 8 or so years. This means he has to keep current. He is humble and listens to what a patient is saying. My only regret is someday he will retire and we'll have to find a doctor.

|  I recommend this dr  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lee after going to and Urgent Care. I had a condition that was more painful than anything I possibly could have imagined. He was very kind and had a warm, pleasant, bedside manner. He was extremely empathetic to my condition and listened compassionately to all of my complaints. He is, honestly, one of the best and brightest dr's I have seen!

|  I would recommend him to anyone  |  show details
by Kathryn F on Oct 14th, 2013

Dr. Lee and his staff are amazing. They are all very respectful and professional. I have some of the worst insurance known to man and I have never received any outrageous bills from here. I also didn't get blood work done on my first visit, since I wasn't fasting. I did get the appropriate blood work done on the next visit. Dr. Lee is extremely knowledgeable, approachable, and thorough.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

It is very easy to get an appointment. Dr. Lee listens, which is an amazing trait to find in a Doctor. His staff is very friendly and I have been very pleased with my experiences with everyone here on my past few checkups.

|  i recommend him  |  show details
by chenery on Jun 29th, 2013

When you first meet him, he makes it very easy to be comfortable and relax. Kinda reminded me of an Australian Mad Scientist upon introductions which in itself made going to the doctor an enjoyable experience.

|  The best  |  show details
by Sherri Wisser on May 10th, 2013

I wouldn't trade him for any other Doctor on the Planet!

|  I recommend  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2013

Every time I've been here, I have received the highest level of compassionate care from every individual there.

by Carol on Feb 4th, 2013

Dr. LEe and the staff are very friendly and well organized. I love the fact that they make every effort to see my children the same day when they are sick. Dr. Lee always makes me and my children feel very comfortable at every visit. I would definitely recommend this office to family and friends.

|  Eexperienced doctor  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

I have had many great experiences with this doctor. I have recommended him to freinds who also like his practice. It is very obvious that Dr. Lee has experience and good bedside manner

|  experienced doctor  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

i have had many great experiences with this doctor. I have recommended him to freinds who also like his practice. It is very obvious that Dr. Lee has experience and good bedside manner

|  Great family doctor  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Great family doctor. Great doctor, He is strait and too the point. That is not to say he is not compassionate. He seems not suffer fools. He makes uncomfortable procedures and condition more than tolerable. He spends the necessary time with a patient; which in his case is shorter than other doctors I have been to. This is a credited to his experience and expertise in his field.

|  The best doctor  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. Lee is a compassionate, gentle physician who is vitally intersted in his patient's health and well-being. The first thing one notices about him is that he LISTENS to what you have to say. His recommendations are based on the best of both conventional and alternative medicine. My wife and I have both been his patients for over a year: he has helped us both where other physicians have been unable to do so. You can trust Dr. Lee completely to do his best to help you.

|  Good experience  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr Lee finds out your problems!! He just doesn't give you a pill and send you on your way, he gets to the root cause of what's ailing you. He helped me after other Dr's had told me I would have to live with this dizzyness for the rest of my life. That was about 11 years ago since he fixed that problem permanently. He actually sits down with you and listens to what you have to say. He cares about me, about fixing my problem, and not with a bandaid.

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Lee is the best!!! His knowledge and combination between regular medicine and alternative, makes him so special. He has been seen my 6 year old son almost a year when he was diagnosed with some type of autism. I am very happy and please to see how my son has change. Thanks to Dr. Lee and his practice my son is having almost a normal life.

|  Friendly  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

Friendly, fun and pays special attention to our every need. We have been so impressed with his services that I got my Mother, Father, sister and her family to become patients as well.I highly recommend

Apr 17th, 2012

Kevin T Lee was recommended to me by many of the teachers at the school where I teach. Very knowledgeable and extremely caring. I always feel like he takes the time in addressing any concerns I might have. I would recommend dr Lee to all my family and friends.

Apr 17th, 2012

|  I would definitely recommend him  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Not my Dr, but I have seen him and I will say that he is definitely patient and makes me feel at ease. He doesn't rush me through the appointment and takes the time to listen and answer when needed.I've been to others where you know you are simply $$$ to them.

|  Positive experience  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I visited Dr. Lee for the first time about a month ago. I was able to get a timely appointment and had a thorough exam. He is a very good doctor. He spent time listening to me; something that is rare with most doctors.

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Everyone is great here at Dr. Lee office. The doctor is very knowledgable.

|  This doctor was a QUACK.  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

I would highly recommend NOT going to see Dr. Kevin Lee in Rosemead. His wife is the office manager and she is very rude and unprofessional. When I called to make an appointment, she practically gave me the third degree as to why I wanted to take my sick son to see the doctor. They mostly rely on MediCal and Medicare patients and would compare my son to those less fortunate than us and make us feel bad for only having a moderately ill son compared to so many others who were less well off. What is that about?!!! The last straw was when we were waiting in the doctor's office and the wife/manager refused to let us see the doctor as they had changed their medical group just that month and our insurance company had not as yet sent us the new card. When I asked her to talk to the insurance company directly, she put them on hold for like the longest time. We finally left the office and I promptly filed a complaint with my insurance company. Who has ever heard of Ross University medical school anyway????

|  Very happy with his care  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

A friend recommended me to Dr. Lee and I was very happy with his care and the amount of time he spent with me.

|  Best doc  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Best doc in the business

|  Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Lee is an excellent doctor. He is well educated, intelligent and calm. The fact that he doesn't over react and is a great factor. It is also wonderful that he understands many areas of medicine but doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist when need be. The staff is wonderful, caring and friendly. He will also see kids and it is much nicer than going to a crowded pediatricians office or even a multi doctor office. If you are looking for a new doctor or tired of long waits in an overcrowded waiting room Dr. Lee is your answer!

|  Dr. Lee has been my doc for 2 years now  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr. Lee has been my doc for 2 years now. When I first went to his office, I was confused. There weren't a ton of people in the waiting room. I didn't have to wait one hour in the waiting room and another hour in the room. As soon as Dr. Lee walked in, I started my "speed-recitation of current symptoms" - (this because my previous MD actually would look at his watch and note the time - and then do it again at the end of the "consult") - Dr. Lee listened calmly. I was confused again, when he didn't just tell me I could pick up my prescription at the counter on my way out. He actually TALKED with me. He asked questions. He didn't make a mad dash for the door! Miraculous!! And the good news is that this has not changed in all these years. I don't have insurance, so Dr. Lee works with me on that. Him, the staff, everyone is great in this office. Dr. Lee is a real FAMILY doctor - he is always there for you. What more could you possibly ask for?

|  I'm so glad I switched!  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I am so happy I switched to Dr. Lee. He is thorough, nice, spends time with you and listens to your concerns. An excellent Dr.

|  He has surpassed my expectations  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

I highly suggest him to anyone looking for a new doctor. He always has surpassed my expectations.

|  show details
May 26th, 2009

Dr Lee is compassionate and friendly. He takes time to listen to my concern. I'm glad he is my doctor.