A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Ctr
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Miller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Miller practice?
- Dr. Kevin Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Miller practices Family Medicine near Sisters, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bend, OR.
See Sisters Family Physicians.