A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin O'Connor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Connor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. O'Connor practice?
Dr. Kevin O'Connor practices Surgery, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Diagnostic Radiology near Carson City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, MI and Warren, MI.
See Carson City Surgeons, Carson City Osteopaths, and Carson City Radiologists.