A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tack
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tack graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Tack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Tack MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Tack practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tack has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Tack practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Gastroenterologists.