A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tack is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tack graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Tack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Tack MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Tack practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tack has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Tack practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Gastroenterologists.