A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tadych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tadych, Double Borad Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tadych, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Tenodesis (Tendinitis Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadych graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Tadych has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Tadych MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Tadych practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tadych has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Tadych practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Eagle River, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinelander, WI and Woodruff, WI.
See Eagle River Sports Medicine Doctors and Eagle River Orthopedic Surgeons.