Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tadych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tadych, Double Borad Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tadych, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- General Orthopedics
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Tenodesis (Tendinitis Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadych graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Tadych has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Tadych MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Tadych practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tadych has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Tadych practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Minocqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinelander, WI and Ironwood, MI.
See Minocqua Orthopedic Surgeons and Minocqua Sports Medicine Doctors.