Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tadych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tadych, Double Borad Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tadych
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tadych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tadych, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Tenodesis (Tendinitis Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadych graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Tadych has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Tadych MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Tadych practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tadych has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Tadych practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Minocqua, WI.
See Minocqua Sports Medicine Doctors and Minocqua Orthopedic Surgeons.