A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Taggart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Taggart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Taggart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taggart graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taggart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Taggart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Taggart practice?
- Dr. Kevin Taggart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Taggart practices Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
See Puyallup Family Physicians.