Dr. Kevin Taggart MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2017
Dr. Taggart is the best!
I cannot believe someone could even write a bad review about Doctor Taggart. I almost take it personally! Taggart is different from the norm he not only takes care of my newborn's health needs but he will scoop him up, swaddle him and cuddle him all while telling him how cute he is! He truly cares & has a heart of gold! He is a rarity in the health field among many rigid and serious doctors. He is always smiling and cracking jokes. I actually leave happier! To have a doctor that is knowledgeable and proffessional yet compassionate and funny is not something you come by often! I am so happy I found Dr. Taggart he is a shining light in this world.

September 6th, 2016
hands down the best
We couldn't have been blessed with a better doctor to take care of our family. Dr. Taggart is knowledgable, compassionate and funny- he's extremely reliable and like another addition to your family.

July 9th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!!
Dr. Taggart is all 3 of my kids doctor and he is my doctor also. He is so good with the kids. He knows us by name and knows how far we drive(2 hours) just to have his as our doctor. Hes the best! I'd recommend him or his office to anyone!!

June 30th, 2016
Dr. Taggart is the best Doctor we have ever seen. He runs late but gives you time as if he were on time.

December 10th, 2015
Hands down best MD in the area.

March 24th, 2015
His patients are just $$$ to him. He doesn't care.

March 19th, 2015
9 years!
I have been going to see Dr. Taggart for 9 years now. He has been my doctor and now will be/is my child's doctor (due nov). He is the best of the best and I ALWAYS have a wonderful experience. He makes everyone feel accepted and like what your going through isn't abnormal (because we always feel like we are one step away from dying). I recommend him to everyone I know.

March 16th, 2015
By far the best doctor I have ever had.

August 12th, 2013
Most caring doctor
Dr Taggart always shows genuine concern for my family's well being. He is attentive and listens to what our concerns are and takes careful steps to ensure an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment. My children adore him and I am very greatful to have such a caring doctor looking after my family. He's truly the best doctor!

September 4th, 2012
i love dr. taggart
I was referred to dr. Taggart from a friend for a new OB. So glad we chose dr. Taggart. He is the best. And is now our family dr. And I refer him to everyone I know!

July 24th, 2012
AMAZING!
Kevin Taggart as an absolutely AMAZING person with a heart of gold. He has been there for my son and I through thick and thin. He is VERY busy due to him being so great at what he does, but in my opinion he is well worth the wait.

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Taggart is AMAZING
Dr. Taggart is an amazing doctor! He is always smiling and cheerful no matter what time of day or night. He makes you feel completely comfortable and you will NEVER feel rushed or like he does not have enough time for you. It might be a screaming busy day but Dr. Taggart will sit down and take the time to listen to whatever it is you need to talk about. I recently moved and will miss Dr. Taggart terribly. He is a kind, compassionate, caring doctor and person. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to change care providers.